Off topic!!

It got nothing to do with beating the **** out of anything! My FJ had Ricochet skids under the whole truck. 3 lbs. custom rear shock lower mount point skids .Was driven with all the capabilities Toyota engineered it for! FJ was the 2010 TT $35,885 with over $7,500 in add ons! Why buy any off road capable vehicle and mall crawl it? That's a waste of money! Also, it depends on whether it's your daily driver. My used Taco sits all week and I'm building it for beach wheeling / fishing!

Actually you want to hear a waste of money..... ^^^^ that guy right there. Put 8 grand into a vehical, thats awesome you can do that man. I slam my money into my house that i own, i put 10 grand re doing my own roof and using sprayed insulation to make my house good enough for my family. I spent 27 grand on my truck , why do you ask ? So i can run my business so i can provide for my family . And i dont use it to show it off, or go off roading, i got more important crap to worry about than putting skid plates. And everything else, i would love to do it, but i got more important stuff . So if i want to put a hour into a free game at night, then i will. But until you grow up alil dont tell me how to spend my money kid. And if your wondering how much my payments are, i have none , i by my crap straight up

Holy **** You guys talking a **** load of money being spent on cars and im here having trouble paying for school lol.

All depends on how much you make and for how long! I've worked for 30 years! Built 3 new homes and put 500 hours into building my last one! Pay for my sons college now . Got no help with money from my family made my own. I never told anyone on this site to be responsible or not with money! Spend what you can on what makes you happy or what you need to!

Back