Pedal commander in a manual

I've seen some good things about the PC. I have had my 20 taco 6 speed manual for almost 2 weeks now and have noticed the lack in throttle response. I was curious if anyone here has a manual taco with the PC and what they thought of it? Cheers.

Welcome to the forum!
Just checked out your other post too, glad to see another 3-peddler!!!
17 sport here. Was also my first ever new vehicle and I too plan to keep it forever! Haha
Anyhoo, I didn't do peddle commander but I am very happily OV Tuned... haha
Now their called VF Tuner and I honestly haven't kept up with the MT thread on.... "that other forum" ...[emoji1787], in quite a while...
But, Matt does awesome work and def worth looking into!
Cheers!

Thank you! How much does that vf tune run you? This laggy throttle has to go lol.
Welcome to the forum!
Just checked out your other post too, glad to see another 3-peddler!!!
17 sport here. Was also my first ever new vehicle and I too plan to keep it forever! Haha
Anyhoo, I didn't do peddle commander but I am very happily OV Tuned... haha
Now their called VF Tuner and I honestly haven't kept up with the MT thread on.... "that other forum" ...[emoji1787], in quite a while...
But, Matt does awesome work and def worth looking into!
Cheers!

I bought sprint booster for my Hellcat, 30 day moneyback guarantee and three-year warranty.

Hello, my first comment here as I’m new. I have an ‘18 Sport 6 speed manual with the PC, I really liked it at first and it did what it’s suppose to do. After a few upgrades (tires, pipes and intake) my fuel economy went right out the window(18-20L/100) so I shut it off. Seems the cpu remembers the settings and I now still have great response from the throttle. From time to time I will turn it on, and holy crap, touch the pedal and it takes off!5BA3E92C-15AB-4C00-8488-6093A0B8379C.jpeg85EC29A2-7FB1-46AA-9FF9-369B0BBCDB62.jpeg 36A64CDB-BEBB-46F7-AE61-2E474FEABA3B.jpeg

Back