Peeling paint around rear windows of my 2017 white tacoma

Dealer refused to fix and said it was not a known problem. I have never experienced this with any of my vehicles and I have had 5 Toyotas in the past.

Your dealer is full of it. Their white has been one of the worse for those issues. When I ordered my 2020 tacoma, at the time, the sales manager even told me, try to avoid a certain blue, and white for those reasons. They knew then there was an issue.

Your dealer is full of it. Their white has been one of the worse for those issues. When I ordered my 2020 tacoma, at the time, the sales manager even told me, try to avoid a certain blue, and white for those reasons. They knew then there was an issue.
What can I do to get it resolved? Can someone point me in the right direction? I would truly appreciate any help I can get in this matter I’m frustrated with Toyota not taking responsibility for this.

Try the corporate number 800-331-4331, and find out who the regional rep is.

This is one reason I will not purchase a white vehicle for personal use. If a company gets me one, it is on them. Ford, GM, BMW, Audi, Honda, any car manufacturer has problems with white paint. One company I worked for bought several Chevy service vans, and on one of them about 7 or so months later, it all started flaking off.

white paint on Gen1s is solid no issues such as this AFAIK

whatever happened over the year no clue have I
cheap AF paint material??

What can I do to get it resolved? Can someone point me in the right direction? I would truly appreciate any help I can get in this matter I’m frustrated with Toyota not taking responsibility for this.
I'm seeing this on my 2018 Tacoma too. Trying to figure out how to deal with it.

I have the same issue with my 2019 Tacoma. It is peeling in exactly the same place as the picture shown by "MYTACOMA". Wish someone would file a class action law suit to get their attention. I'm sure there are many more vehicles with this issue. I had my local Toyota rep talk to corporate and they denied any issues with the white paint and will not cover any repairs.

Back