Pics snapped while driving...WTH?

Mattnatti

TEQ HED
This is a pretty popular thread over at MUD and since we have a wide range geographic wise of members here it might take off.

Anything cool ( Toyota truck or car wise ), stupid, funny or dangerous would fit the bill. I don't have any to start off as my photo bucket on my phone has been acting stupid for a few months.

I am sure someone has or can get some pics to kick it off.

Accident on 95 north in Rhode Island last week. Yes thats a boat that shut the highway to one lane enabling this quick snap...not the best but i just pointed the phone in general direction and snapped.ImageUploadedByTaco Forum1370914903.834938.jpg

Yeah, that's the kind of stuff.

Yeah, so...not the first time I've done it. Snapped this Audi RS6 too. Only one I've ever seen.
Please save the "thats pretty dumbs" my wife took care of chewing me out for it months ago. Sweet ride though. She agreed it is sweet.ImageUploadedByTaco Forum1370918188.750235.jpg

June of '97 driving my '82 HiLux and on vacation, just had to see if I could peg her since at the time it was legal as you can see by the speed limit sign I took a pic of when crossing the border. The funny part was a Montana state trooper flew by me just after I took the speedometer pic. Gotta love back then how Toyota colored the 55 on the speedo red! :thumbsup:

Also, not sure just how fast I was going since there was a little tab that stopped the needle at 85. And where it says Truck 65 that was for Semi's.

Attachments

• Untitled-2.jpg
    Untitled-2.jpg
    80.6 KB · Views: 41
  • Untitled-1.jpg
    Untitled-1.jpg
    61.4 KB · Views: 90
Last edited:
That's a nice wagon.

I love Audi. Cannot wait for another 24hr LeMans domination from them.

If I could afford it I would be rolling in a A8.

ImageUploadedByTaco Forum1371006028.785956.jpg
Rt 16 near Mt washington in new hampshire.

ImageUploadedByTaco Forum1371006111.019682.jpg
This too.

ImageUploadedByTaco Forum1371006146.417495.jpgImageUploadedByTaco Forum1371006184.834363.jpgImageUploadedByTaco Forum1371006224.398305.jpgImageUploadedByTaco Forum1371006244.784217.jpg
Some storm carnage a couple years ago. Because i had to get that dunkin coffee before the power went out.

95 north

Accident on 95 north in Rhode Island last week. Yes thats a boat that shut the highway to one lane enabling this quick snap...not the best but i just pointed the phone in general direction and snapped.View attachment 576

Damnit man, 95 is a long strip of interstate. 95 runs all the way down into Miami. Does it run all the to Canada?

Gods country

June of '97 driving my '82 HiLux and on vacation, just had to see if I could peg her since at the time it was legal as you can see by the speed limit sign I took a pic of when crossing the border. The funny part was a Montana state trooper flew by me just after I took the speedometer pic. Gotta love back then how Toyota colored the 55 on the speedo red! :thumbsup:

Also, not sure just how fast I was going since there was a little tab that stopped the needle at 85. And where it says Truck 65 that was for Semi's.
Byrd. Do you still live in Montana? I hear Montana is beautiful; at all times of year

Back