potential 2018 tacoma trd sport owner

HoneyBadger

Hi All

about 85 percent sure i will get on at the end of the month, just reading the forums and doing research, been 8 years since i bought a new vehicle myself, wanna make sure i know what im get into

Hi All

about 85 percent sure i will get on at the end of the month, just reading the forums and doing research, been 8 years since i bought a new vehicle myself, wanna make sure i know what im get into

Welcome to the forum.
I have an ‘17 Sport. The only difference is the ‘18 has the TSS-P. You shouldn’t regret a Tacoma purchase. Do your research, dig around, and ask away. It’s always smart to research before your purchase.

Hi All

Smart. Doing your research and knowing what you’re buying will help you get a good deal and the accessories you want for the price you want.
Just wondering why the sport? Why not the SR5 or off-road or pro?
Welcome to the forum.

Smart. Doing your research and knowing what you’re buying will help you get a good deal and the accessories you want for the price you want.
Just wondering why the sport? Why not the SR5 or off-road or pro?
Welcome to the forum.

It’s the non-functional hood scoop. You off roaders don’t have it. [emoji41]

We know why you got the sport I wanted to know why @HoneyBadger is thinking sport.

Haha. You’re absolutely right. The hood scoop was my deciding factor in buying my truck.
Actually it was the only long bed in a TRD without a sunroof on the lot at the time. (But we can go with the hood scoop reason).

The truck is going to mainly going back and forth to work and occasional trips to the city for tourneys and fights, no plans to off road with it, at this point in time. I like the look of the sport and not sure I will use the options for the off road

The truck is going to mainly going back and forth to work and occasional trips to the city for tourneys and fights, no plans to off road with it, at this point in time. I like the look of the sport and not sure I will use the options for the off road

The Sport is very capable for snow, mud, light off-roading. You’ll be happy with it.

I main drive on the highway, but the alberta winter makes the road a death highway, was just checking out the crash tests and there pretty good as well, and a good resale value for when I want to upgrade down the road, already approved to get one, just have to order it.

It’s a few grand cheaper too.

It's opposite at our toyota dealership in Springfield mo. The sports are running 3k$ higher than the offroads. I guess its hit an miss at certain dealers or its based off just what's more popular in your area.
So a loaded sport is $45k?

Back