Recommended Maintenance at 100K

EMacko

I bought a used 2013 Toyota Tacoma Pre-runner over 3 years ago and keep up with regular maintenance (inspections, oil changes, tire replacement/balance & rotations, brake pads) but just hit 100K miles and want to make sure I’m maintaining my vehicle properly and be more proactive rather than reactive, as I’ve been with previous vehicles.

Are there some common maintenance items or services I should be considering? I was thinking the Toyota Service Center would have a general check-up offering for high mileage vehicles but looks to just be more specific services.

I feel very adept to doing my own basic to intermediate repairs as well, but just don’t have the space or tools for anything too in depth.

Any feedback is appreciated! Thanks.

Previously prerunner meant 4wd suspension (most notable 6 lug hubs and spring over rear) without 4wd. Toyota dropped the 5 lug for 16 so all 2wds are all technically prerunners now. SR5 is just an option package. It used to mean "Sport Rally 5-speed."

OK, thank you. Another bit of confusion cleared up. I asked the salesman that I bought my Tacoma from why they were called'SR5' and he said it was a model designation, like the Toyota 86, but that was as much as he knew.

Back