Road salt

newtotoy

Didn't want to get the shop all wet, and didn't want to lay in the mud.:D
End of winter underside (road salt) douching. DSCN7862.JPG

I heat with a wood boiler in the winter and keep thinking that any day I'll be shutting her down. I don't feel guilty about using "straight" hot water for this purpose when it's made from wood I cut. But your right I do hope winter, or at least that frigging road salt is over.

I put down the road salt lol u should c wut it duz to our trucks. New trucks came with stainless bodies but still doesnt do the the chassis any good. Stainless tacos anybody?

Or you hope winter is over. I'm in Ohio it can be 70 one day then 3in of snow the next
Well the "weather man" NOW is hinting at the biggest snow of the year Sunday night into Monday afternoon:eek:
but that's not saying much, this year. We might have had 10" in one snowfall. Pretty lame winter overall.

Well the "weather man" NOW is hinting at the biggest snow of the year Sunday night into Monday afternoon:eek:
but that's not saying much, this year. We might have had 10" in one snowfall. Pretty lame winter overall.
IF it sticks it will be gone by Tuesday.

"They" have backed it way off. Looks like the storm it going to be too far off shore, just like the rest of the storms this year. You're right, 50's by Wed.

Back