Roof Rack

I have the OEM and it’s ok. I can mount a basket and maybe some gear it. It’s load rated at 100lbs and a basket weighs about 50lbs so I can have 50lbs of gear or one spare tire.
If I didn’t have the OEM I was looking at the SLIMLINE II ROOF RACK KIT - BY FRONT RUNNER. It’s rated for 660lbs. You can get lots of stuff mounted to it and not worry about it flying off.
I don’t know much about the Prinsu rack and what it’s load rating is. That’s something to think about.

I have the OEM and it’s ok. I can mount a basket and maybe some gear it. It’s load rated at 100lbs and a basket weighs about 50lbs so I can have 50lbs of gear or one spare tire.
If I didn’t have the OEM I was looking at the SLIMLINE II ROOF RACK KIT - BY FRONT RUNNER. It’s rated for 660lbs. You can get lots of stuff mounted to it and not worry about it flying off.
I don’t know much about the Prinsu rack and what it’s load rating is. That’s something to think about.
I think for now I'll go with the OEM one, just need it for stuff that aren't heavy. I'll look into that one and some other ones

Back