Saw this today !

My first flight when I was 18 was in one of those DC3's. I was the only passenger from Cleveland to Pittsburg. Was scared ****less at first but settled down after getting airborne. After that first flight flying was a breeze. Today with all the TSA and security and stuff I couldn't care less if I ever fly again.

My first flight when I was 18 was in one of those DC3's. I was the only passenger from Cleveland to Pittsburg. Was scared ****less at first but settled down after getting airborne. After that first flight flying was a breeze. Today with all the TSA and security and stuff I couldn't care less if I ever fly again.
TSA and security is a major pain. It’s sad we have to have it. But I’m sure glad that we have those guys and gals keeping us safe.

I'm not knocking the job they do, just that its a sad state of affairs that all the body scans, backround checks, and now real id that one has to go thru just to fly somewhere. If I can't drive I just dont go.
TSA and security is a major pain. It’s sad we have to have it. But I’m sure glad that we have those guys and gals keeping us safe.

I'm not knocking the job they do, just that its a sad state of affairs that all the body scans, backround checks, and now real id that one has to go thru just to fly somewhere. If I can't drive I just dont go.
Oh I didn’t take it as a knock. I’m like you it’s a damn shame we have to have it

I've had people show up for the helicopter and ask me what the screening is and what is allowed to go.
No screening and everything is allowed except sealed bags like chips or stuff and no pop as they explode.
If you have a bag of chips i have a pin and poke the little hole in it...pop you open it and drink half, hand me the bottle and i squeeze it till its almost at the top again and put the lid back on and its good to go.
Knives and guns are not a problem.

Back