Seat comfort

I made seat jackers out of 1 inch aluminum bar stock with new bolts it was like 6 bucks. Had the barstock. Does not do alot for me, im 6'1", my wife likes them cuz shes 5'2". She hates the skewp though. I may take them out since we use the truck more than her x3.Thanx for the replies guys .:)

Can't compare, but I have a 2017 Tacoma Sport.

I added 2 inch lifters to the rear legs. I drive from Asheville to California every few months. I can sit in the driver's seat 4 hours with no cramps and a comfy butt. I could go longer, but my bladder can't.

Can't compare, but I have a 2017 Tacoma Sport.

I added 2 inch lifters to the rear legs. I drive from Asheville to California every few months. I can sit in the driver's seat 4 hours with no cramps and a comfy butt. I could go longer, but my bladder can't.

You make them?

If I could change one thing about my 2022 it would be the drivers seat. I have the power adjustable seats but it's still not comfortable. The top of the seat just under the headrest comes out and pushes into my upper back. I have a long torso so maybe that's the problem but I have plenty of headroom without the moonroof.

I've considered adding Katzkin leather and having an upholstery shop soften up some of the foam in a few key areas at the same time. It's just a lot of money so I'm trying to push through it to see if the seat breaks in first.

I wish I could get it to go back an inch or 2 but it has that angle on the front mounting bracket .my tundra had the same design but the seats were much more comfortable.and leather .I put aftermarket heat in them it worked really nice . they are relitively easy to take apart .just get a pair of hog ring pliers and some small zip ties .

@ScottyP13 you can always get longer seat bolts and a stack of washers with a 3/8 or 1/2 hole and adjust to height to your pleasure.I picked up some new metric ones and they are about 2 inches long .there is plenty of room to run them down into the floor

@ScottyP13 you can always get longer seat bolts and a stack of washers with a 3/8 or 1/2 hole and adjust to height to your pleasure.I picked up some new metric ones and they are about 2 inches long .there is plenty of room to run them down into the floor
Half thought of doing just that.

Back