Seat covers

cookie47

Alright guys I have looked and looked. Most likely a shot in the dark here but has anyone found any decent seat covers for under 100? I’m finding it to be impossible but I know if there’s a chance someone on here can help

That’s awesome! I’ll try and find out who makes them and see if I can find them in black. They fit surprisingly well

That’s awesome! I’ll try and find out who makes them and see if I can find them in black. They fit surprisingly well

Yeah. I was actually surprised for the cost. They were the second set I bought but I’m impressed so far.

Yeah I would definitely say these are a good deal for that price.

They’re not as fancy as yours but they work (I’d buy the ones like yours but I can’t justify it until these wear out). I’m waiting on my stock Toto tires to wear out too so I can get the ones I want. Lol.

Did these come with all the head rest covers?

Yeah, it came with the two front seat covers. None for the back seat. The back seat isn’t form fitted but it has Velcro in the middle that allows the cover to split so you can access storage.

They’re not as fancy as yours but they work (I’d buy the ones like yours but I can’t justify it until these wear out). I’m waiting on my stock Toto tires to wear out too so I can get the ones I want. Lol.
Hurry up and wait. Haha

Back