Show off your Vent Visors & Window Deflectors

TRD 4x4

Fresh Taco
This thread will give an idea of vent visors/window deflectors you have on your truck.

Brand: Lund
Quality: Excellent
Recommend: Of course
In-channel: Yes
Summary: It literately took five minutes to install - very easy. Adds a very subtle profile and does not stick out like a sore thumb. Zero added wind noise, again very satisfied.

Attachments

• driver.jpg
    driver.jpg
    97.4 KB · Views: 155
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    97 KB · Views: 152
Last edited:
Nice. Thanks.

No prob... If ya order one be warned though... Take the time to center and line it up...than when you're peeling take
even more time to triple check... thannnn, even more, get an extra set of
Hands to hold it in place during so... I spent close to 30 mins (for whats only a 5 Min job) making sure it was perfect, only to start peeling the backing off the 3m tape and have it shift ever so slightly out of place as I was doing it... It's about 1-2 mm off on the driver side... Nobody will ever notice but me, yet it drives me crazy.. Almost to the point of tearing it off and eating the cost on a second one or having to re-tape it.. Ill let it go until this one gets beat up or something though...no sense being too ridiculous about it...

Last edited:
I debating if I should buy bug deflector...

I've had one on almost every truck I've owned.. They deff do good to protect from chips/scratches in the front of the hood, and even possible windshield chips.. Only difference with this aero skin one I got on; It's more of a chip guard than a deflector with how flush it sits and no raised/curled lip behind it.. I read that the bug deflectors that mount under the hood can interfere with the gaskets on the newer models, plus I'm not too crazy on the build up of dirt and ish that built up behind them in past ones I've had...

Last edited:
Did anyone with an access cab just do the fronts? Not real crazy about sticking any 3m tape un-necessarily all up on my truck for a window that doesn't even roll down... but I thought it might look odd/uneven.. Pics if ya got em?

Last edited:
I've had one on almost every truck I've owned.. They deff do good to protect from chips/scratches in the front of the hood, and even possible windshield chips.. Only difference with this aero skin one I got on; It's more of a chip guard than a deflector with how flush it sits and no raised/curled lip behind it.. I read that the bug deflectors that mount under the hood can interfere with the gaskets on the newer models, plus I'm not too crazy on the build up of dirt and ish that built up behind them in past ones I've had...

Ya definitely something to consider don't want any build up overtime, thanks for the tip.

Did anyone with an access cab just do the fronts? Not real crazy about sticking any 3m tape un-necessarily all up on my truck for a window that doesn't even roll down... but I thought it might look odd/uneven.. Pics if ya got em?

It'd be a waste of money but for sure will give it an edge :blink: and no one makes it for an access cab

I put them only on the front of my Access Cab. I too, thought it would look odd. I'll get some pics up soon. The rear ones can be bought!

Back