some help, please ?

myming

hello all,

my "baby" is a 2004, xcab, 2.4ltr. engine, 5-speed manual transmission, long bed, tacoma.
it's had all oil/tire changes, one front end alignment and a set of titanium spark plugs.
she's "stock".

the "truk" has NEVER been sick and has passed all smog tests.

it's time again for registration and smog test.
aside from an oil change, tires inflated and aligned, fluids full, engine timed, gas tank
full and 16oz of Cataclean - what can i do to help this old lady to pass the smog test ?

thank you.

hello all,

my "baby" is a 2004, xcab, 2.4ltr. engine, 5-speed manual transmission, long bed, tacoma.
it's had all oil/tire changes, one front end alignment and a set of titanium spark plugs.
she's "stock".

aside from an oil change, tires inflated and aligned, fluids full, engine timed, gas tank
full and 16oz of Cataclean - what can i do to help this old lady to pass the smog test ?

thank you.
Get everything up to temp it should be fine. Welcome to the forum

hello all,

she's "stock".

thank you.

Question, does your state still do the sniffer test?

Back