Southern Cali BS Thread

:laughing:

You should roll to one of the OC meets. Squeak squeak squeak squeak...and that isn't Heather's bed. That's all from "wheeling" at Holy Jim. Haha. But seriously I don't want to deal with it and I don't need them. Hell I don't need the Fox or Icon resi shocks I'm buying but I want some overkill.

Last edited:
You should roll to one of the OC meets. Squeak squeak squeak squeak...and that isn't Heather's bed. That's all from "wheeling" at Holy Jim. Haha. But seriously I don't want to deal with it and I don't need them. Hell I don't need the Fox or Icon resi shocks I'm buying but I want some overkill.

First world problems... :rolleyes:

Im definitely going to make it down when im home. Ill be around between end of april and end of may. If we have a meet during that time i will roll on down.

buy some kings then :D. ^

KINGS!:yes:
P2210164.jpg

you need summa these

:eek: WTF! thats ridiculous! you should just buy a front LT kit for that. I think my 2.5 x 8 kings were 1300 ish.

Nah. I would never LT my DD. Also that's LT kit plus the shocks. I don't want to dip into my savings just for suspension that I will never use. Lol. It will look sick bro sick gnar at the mall though. :D

Nah. I would never LT my DD. Also that's LT kit plus the shocks. I don't want to dip into my savings just for suspension that I will never use. Lol. It will look sick bro sick gnar at the mall though. :D

Was just comparing it to all new front end parts for the price of those! You could get some bad ass 3" wheel spacers and a 3" body lift for a fraction of the cost and still be able to crawl that mall like no other :rolleyes:

Was just comparing it to all new front end parts for the price of those! You could get some bad ass 3" wheel spacers and a 3" body lift for a fraction of the cost and still be able to crawl that mall like no other :rolleyes:

Hahaha. I know I can but I want to do things right. No spacers, no blocks and no AAL.

Back