Spare tire tool for an 08

rcassidy24

Stupid question so i appreciate the stupid answers but i need the tool to lower the spare tire and havent really taken a look whatsoever to see if i can rig something up or what but lets just say i found out the hard way that i lent my jack, wrench, and spare tool to my jackass brother and never got it back and lord knows where he or the tools are at this point. Toyota quoted a replacement at 180$ for the kit. I got a bottle jack and wrench for 30$ so now all i need is the tool to lower the spare. Any suggestions? Id rather not cut it off as i need the space in the bed and again i havent even looked at it yet so chances r its a stupid question that deserves a stupid answer

Last edited:
Just to make sure, are you talking about the pouch that contains the tire iron and such? If so, I have a spare set that just sits around in my garage. PM me for contact info

Just to make sure, are you talking about the pouch that contains the tire iron and such? If so, I have a spare set that just sits around in my garage. PM me for contact info
Very cool of you man. See that's why I like it when we help each other out.

Yeah that was awesome i appreciate it! Looking on ebay and amazon prices are not much cheaper than the dealer!

Back