Stereo speakers, upgrade stock ???

TacoKen

My new 2015 Tacoma came with 6 speakers and Intune(sp) navigation with satellite radio. I have no clue if it has any brand name or is worth keeping but sounds just okay. I'm thinking of upgrading the speakers if that will help. Maybe add an amp if really necessary. Any help appreciated! Thanks.....

My new 2015 Tacoma came with 6 speakers and Intune(sp) navigation with satellite radio. I have no clue if it has any brand name or is worth keeping but sounds just okay. I'm thinking of upgrading the speakers if that will help. Maybe add an amp if really necessary. Any help appreciated! Thanks.....

Hummm, no replies here. Seems to be common whenever I post. Maybe you guys don't like me for some reason. I don't see any point in continuing to post on this forum. I'll be looking for another Tacoma forum maybe with more members who have a little more to say?

Going to order Focal IS690 components after doing much research.

I have the JBL stock speakers in mine which includes a sub behind the back seat. I'm sure that the other stock options would not compare to really good aftermarket speakers though.

Hummm, no replies here. Seems to be common whenever I post. Maybe you guys don't like me for some reason. I don't see any point in continuing to post on this forum. I'll be looking for another Tacoma forum maybe with more members who have a little more to say?

Going to order Focal IS690 components after doing much research.
Sounds like you have the JBL system. Check behind the back passenger side seat. If you have JBL your sub and amp are behind the seat. I'm not real knowledgeable on stereos as for what to get. I've always had great luck with alpine.

Back