Streaming music

tacoman2u

Hello,
I have a 2011 Trd sport with Bluetooth . I cannot stream music. I paired my iPhone 6 easily but can't find any info on streaming music. My phone tells me I'm connected to pandora when I'm in my truck but no sound unless I plug into the auxiliary port. I have completely cleared my phone and truck and started over several times with no luck. Any help would be appreciated.

Hello,
I have a 2011 Trd sport with Bluetooth . I cannot stream music. I paired my iPhone 6 easily but can't find any info on streaming music. My phone tells me I'm connected to pandora when I'm in my truck but no sound unless I plug into the auxiliary port. I have completely cleared my phone and truck and started over several times with no luck. Any help would be appreciated.
Some Bluetooth will only allow you to use it for calls and not streaming music. I used to have a car with Bluetooth and it let me make calls using it but didn't support streaming music. That might be the case but idk...

Sounds like it needs an update maybe. I took mine in for not pairing issue. After an update at the dealership. Problem solved

Back