Suspension Mods

So I see it's probably hashed out before . What I'm thinking about on my DC 2018 are 5100s up front set at max. What can I do for the rear. Want a little more clearance for my 265 75 R16 Toyos. Maybe 5100s and a block. Any advice would be great. Love the ride I have now.

So I see it's probably hashed out before . What I'm thinking about on my DC 2018 are 5100s up front set at max. What can I do for the rear. Want a little more clearance for my 265 75 R16 Toyos. Maybe 5100s and a block. Any advice would be great. Love the ride I have now.

Look at a 5100 front and back lift with a add a leaf. I would recommend new coils your truck will ride rough with stock coils maxing out the 5100s

So a notch down on the front will be ok ? Then the add a leaf ? . Don't really want to do coils. Maybe I should just get 5100s all the way around. And if I do where should I set the clips on the front 5100s to just level it.

Or maybe this. So much good stuff out there . And a lot of expensive garbage. Part: EBTAC16. Eibach Toy Tech Kit. This looks ok Maybe

Or maybe this. So much good stuff out there . And a lot of expensive garbage. Part: EBTAC16. Eibach Toy Tech Kit. This looks ok Maybe
For the price I’d stick with the 5100’s. I’d set them to 1.75” and get a 2” progressive AAL in back. Lifting it 2.5” with 265/75/16 is a little to much. It will make the tires look to small.

Reactions: 4wd
Back