Taco from the swamp.

swampy26

ImageUploadedByTaco Forum1465120540.072921.jpg
So i recently traded in the cummins and finally pulled the trigger on my first taco. It's been tough to get use to the size change, however this thing is bad ass. It got me to every elk hunting and fishing spot I could dream of. Moved back home home to the swampy south and she still amazes me on a daily basis. Just ordered a 4 inch lift for the ole girl. Progress pics to come. I look forward to picking some brains as I'm new to the taco world. Thanks everyone!!
Matt

View attachment 9174
So i recently traded in the cummins and finally pulled the trigger on my first taco. It's been tough to get use to the size change, however this thing is bad ass. It got me to every elk hunting and fishing spot I could dream of. Moved back home home to the swampy south and she still amazes me on a daily basis. Just ordered a 4 inch lift for the ole girl. Progress pics to come. I look forward to picking some brains as I'm new to the taco world. Thanks everyone!!
Matt
Welcome Matt. Nice truck. You won't be disappointed. We all get along here. If you like sarcasm then you fit in just fine. Any questions feel free to ask. Again. Welcome to the forum.

Back