Tacoma Forum Launch Contest Results!

Nathan

Admin
Staff member
First, I want to thank EVERYONE who has been actively involved on this site and helped us spread the word. Tacoma Forum is off to an amazing start and you guys are the reason why it's going so well. :thumbsup:

I hope everyone feels like the won something. A T-Shirt didn't end up being to hard to get and we will find new excuses to give more stuff away soon ;)

One more thing. I know some people were motivated to be apart of the site because of the contest but I really hope you'll consider sticking around long term. I think this is going to be a fun site and I'm hoping you'll visit daily.

So... I bet some people are wondering who won. Well I guess it's time to get to the point.
I just ran the valid posts through Random.org and out popped this winning post. That means ProForce is the winner! Congrats, I'll send you a PM soon with the details.

BTW, I filmed the selection process just in case anyone had any questions over how the winner was picked. I gotta admit I was worried that a one post wonder was going to win so I'm glad it's an established member. Anyways, here's the proof.
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m75QfF41MIE"]TacomaForum.com launch contest winner - YouTube[/ame]

Congrats ProForce . Enjoy your prize!

Congrats Proforce, and great job Nathan on this drawing. Not that I would think anything was rigged, but it is nice that you went the extra steps to show how it was done. :thumbsup:

Congrats on the mini win ProForce. :clap:

I had a feeling in my gut that I was gonna win it...it must have been gas.

Back