• Duckology14

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Taco-MakerTMMTX

Votes: 2 20.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

LUSETACO

Resident Cheapskate
Ok. We got some good pics in the photo contest thread. I am going to make this as easy as possible. Considering we only have two pages in the contest thread everyone who posted will be up for voting. Instead of picking one photo for each member I will just list all the members who posted a photo and the community will pick the winner. If there is one particular photo that you like you can mention in your post. Thanks to all that participated! I am only allowed 10 choices for voting so I did not have an option for canyonman. If you want to vote for him post up a write in vote. Photos can be viewed here:

http://www.tacomaforum.com/threads/tacoma-forum-photo-contest.1886/

Good luck everyone!

Yota4life gets my vote! I like this one.

imageuploadedbytaco-forum1408577502-756280-jpg.3259

Is everyone seeing the poll at the top of the thread? This is how we will pick the winner. If you would like you can post up your favorites in a post but it's not necessary.

So do we just like the picture we want to win on the other thread?
No. The other thread is locked. This is the voting thread. All you have to do is vote at the top of the page for the member who you think deserves to win. That's it really. You can if you wish copy and paste a specific photo that is your favorite but it's not necessary. Whoever has the most votes in the poll at the end will be the winner, second and third place. Maybe people aren't seeing the poll on the app? I see it on my computer and the mobile site. Please let me know if it's not showing up.

No. The other thread is locked. This is the voting thread. All you have to do is vote at the top of the page for the member who you think deserves to win. That's it really. You can if you wish copy and paste a specific photo that is your favorite but it's not necessary. Whoever has the most votes in the poll at the end will be the winner, second and third place. Maybe people aren't seeing the poll on the app? I see it on my computer and the mobile site. Please let me know if it's not showing up.
All I'm seeing is the link to the contest. Like the original.

Sent from my iPhone using Taco Forum mobile app

I couldn't load it on my phone. Used my tablet to vote. It came up fine on there.

Sent from my iPhone using Taco Forum mobile app

Back