TACOMA TRD VS STANDARD

tecatie

2001/2004 TWD Tacoma Prerunner Double Cab 3.4 4sp Automatic what are the differences??? Please advice. Thanks..

Okay so really not much it seems. is that correct.. Don't mean to sound stupid but what is the "rear locker".. Thanks for your help..

2001/2004 TWD Tacoma Prerunner Double Cab 3.4 4sp Automatic what are the differences??? Please advice. Thanks..
Is the 2001 and 2004 both prerunners but one is a TRD and one is a standard? Which one is the TRD prerunner? The TRD package also includes off road tires, 16-inch alloy wheels and TRD dampers.

Sorry i ment 01.02.03. & 04. I have a 02 double cab v6 standard it came new with the 16 alloys upgrade my differential button holds the shift longer for towing but does not lock the differential for traction according to the manual so I'm hoping someone can help me with what else is different between Standard & TRD for instance i need tires & shocks now so i thought this would be a good time to find out what all is different and for advice on possible upgrade if anyone can help.. Thanks..

Back