Tacoma Winch Mount Bumpers - FREE Shipping

USOffRoad

Texan
Tacoma Winch Mount Bumper BLOWOUT - FREE Shipping

We are sold out of these with no ETA when we might have more.

--------------

UPDATE 6-7-14: spoke with TRDParts4U (one of our dealers)...they currently have 3 left in stock.

http://www.tacomaworld.com/out.php?...las.com/Scripts/prodView.asp?idproduct=-10069

They have them discounted to $500 which sure beats not getting one at all.

---------------

http://usoffroad.us/store/tacoma-winch-bumper

taco_white_front-750x750.jpg

A few notes.

We wanted to offer something functional beyond just giving you the ability to mount a winch on your Tacoma without going to a full bumper. While I have nothing against the many fine full bumper replacements that exist for the Tacoma there are those of us who prefer to keep things looking more stock, lower weight and MPG up. This will hopefully provide all of those things.

I'm a big fan of offroad gear not only being functional but built to take abuse as well. While we have to be careful about making this too heavy I wanted to make sure it would provide solid bash plate protection up front and provide a very solid foundation for winch recovery functions. Additionally we built it with shackle mounts and light tabs for mounting 3" tall (housing) lights like our Sirius 2" LED's.

We also created openings for the factory driver side recovery point and a matching opening on the passenger side. This enables you to either remove the factory point and mount a couple of recessed trail lights underneath (how is up to you) or leave as is. These openings also provide drainage as the skid plate/fascia meets the factory plates and subframe up front.

Instead of torque arms like on the FJ mount we brought the plate all the way under and full width then bolted it to the subframe with existing 12mm bolts.

Obviously the lower center section must be cut from your bumper cover and the internal factory bumper 'tube' removed. Bumper cover 'ears' are premounted on the bumper to help position the cover and are 'adjustable' with the use of a ball peen hammer. Simple and effective. Install docs can be found on the product page in our store.

You can visit www.usoffroad.us for more information and news.

Last edited:
Hot dang. It's finally here. Just when the wife said I was done buying things for the truck. Lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Taco Forum mobile app

Good thing your wife doesn't keep your balls in her purse... go get one!

Ouch. Keep the gloves above the waist. Working on moving funds around. Hope to have it ordered before the end of Sept. Thanks for letting us know it's done. Will post pics when I get it on.

Just giving you a hard time... I'm married too and she loves to tell me she keeps my gonads locked in her purse. The reality is that we gotta keep em happy, their emotional creatures.

Or as buddy of mine used to say... "I gotta keep her happy, this thing won't suck itself!" :)

Just giving you a hard time... I'm married too and she loves to tell me she keeps my gonads locked in her purse. The reality is that we gotta keep em happy, their emotional creatures.

Or as buddy of mine used to say... "I gotta keep her happy, this thing won't suck itself!" :)

Lmao. Nice. I dumped a bunch of money into the truck before vacation. She was not happy. So I bought her a new purse and that shut her up. Happy wife= happy life. So now she likes to tell me go ahead and but more stuff.

I'm going to Line-X the entire thing. Would you recommend the cradle for the winch as well? Or would the interfere with mounting the winch?

Back