Texas Tacoma Owners - Sign In

Discussion in 'Texas' started by Nathan, Mar 28, 2013.

1. JZitro

JZitro New Member

My first car purchase, with my own $$ ($300 to be exact) was a 83 Plymouth Horizon. I had to shift it from park to drive from under the hood because the linkage was broken... and the wipers didn’t work either so my best friend and I would do the old wipers on a string technique through the door windows! [emoji1]

B-Man and Bogunn like this.
  2. Avatar

Tacoma Forum Sign Up!

Join TacomaForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Toyota truck fan? If so we invite you to join TacomaForum.com. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Toyota Tacoma Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your truck, and have a great time with other Toyota Tacoma fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Tacoma you'll find that TacomaForum.com is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join TacomaForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. Bogunn

Bogunn Well-Known Member

Haha

B-Man likes this.
  4. Scott Wyman

Scott Wyman Well-Known Member

B-Man likes this.
  5. E.G.R

E.G.R Active Member

Houston, TX.

6. cdoghump

cdoghump Member

thumbnail (1).jpg Amarillo Tx. I've done some work since last post!

7. Scott Wyman

Scott Wyman Well-Known Member

Looks great!

B-Man and tooter like this.
  8. Taco_Tuesday

Taco_Tuesday Well-Known Member

Checking in. Representing San Angelo, TX. 20200425_165252.jpeg 20200425_165222.jpeg

9. Outdoorology01

Outdoorology01 Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Denton Texas

~ Nick

Scott Wyman likes this.
  10. Peeing on jeeps

Peeing on jeeps Active Member

Hey Y'all New to the form , honestly spent most my time on tacoma world but got my Rebel / Yankee ass banned, lol spent the past 20+ between Sam Rayburn Lake and Toledo Bend Lake . recently moved back North . Just wanted to put out there .their are a but load of trails around that area. Expect some pin stripes . Screenshot_20201107-205752~2.png

Crawdad and Scott Wyman like this.
  11. Outdoorology01

I’m 15 minutes from Rayburn, where are the trails?

~ Nick

Scott Wyman likes this.
  12. Peeing on jeeps

This is from ON X OFFROAD App. It's what I use. If you zoom Screenshot_20210102-055001.png Screenshot_20210102-055019.png Screenshot_20210102-055039.png Screenshot_20210102-055104.png in you get better detail and the Sat. Photos are more up to date then Mr. Google!

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jan 2, 2021
    Scott Wyman likes this.
  13. Peeing on jeeps

That Tacoma must have a rocket up it's ass if you can make the Lake from Denton, TX. In 15 minutes ??

Scott Wyman likes this.
  14. Peeing on jeeps

Well Y'all it ain't Texas up North but I sure do miss running the Sabine River Bottom. 20201223_151016_HDR.jpg

Scott Wyman likes this.
  15. Outdoorology01

Yeah, Ray Roberts, Ray Hubbard, Sam Rayburn... I had my lakes mixed up... [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

~ Nick

Scott Wyman and Peeing on jeeps like this.
  16. Outdoorology01

And definitely checking out that app!

~ Nick

Scott Wyman and Peeing on jeeps like this.
  17. Peeing on jeeps

These are somewhere between 60/80 miles out from you , I'm guessing Screenshot_20210102-122334.png Screenshot_20210102-122354.png and these are across into NM. A weekend outing. Screenshot_20210102-122519.png Screenshot_20210102-122508.png

18. Peeing on jeeps

I do like the On X App over what I've used in the past. Shows open and closed trails and stays up to date with them. Also allows you to go from one state to the next. But still do have paper maps I carry with me for some areas. Oh yeah. On X App. Allows you to safe Off Grid Maps.

Scott Wyman likes this.
  19. Outdoorology01

Yeah, I’ve been digging into it, looks pretty cool.

If you zoom in, it looks like some of those are County roads? Are these just unimproved dirt roads or...? I’m completely new to the “trail scene” so please forgive my ignorance and thanks for the info!

~ Nick

Scott Wyman likes this.
  20. Peeing on jeeps

Some of the trails do run along or down a uninproved road or F.S. two track road . you can hit the search button on lower left too search for local trails on map screen . It will give you a list of trail names as well as difficulty and length.

Scott Wyman likes this.
  21. Taco Man

Taco Man Active Member

Hey from Dallas County everyone! Would post a pic of my 2002 base model 2wd Taco if I knew how to! Lol!

Scott Wyman likes this.