The BS Thread To Rule Them All!!!

Im doing ok. Didnt find an engine at the right price but the ones that were the ones I liked were ones that he didnt want to sale just part out. Should have just bought everything separately. Going back tomorrow to help him with some of his projects in the hopes of price reduction. How are things your way

Funny story happened about an hour ago. Took the ol Cleveland that I built for Dad a couple years ago out for a drive today to let'r breath a little bit. Got out on an old back road out in the middle of nowhere that was smooth and straight for at least 10 miles and hung my toenails into it. Caught up to an old farm truck pretty quick, noticed something coming in the distance but had plenty of road to make my move, got around with at least a half mile till I met a,... Hey! A first gen, cool! Wait,... there's a finger pointed at me in the windshield,... Da hell was that for? So I lean up in my windshield and blow them a kiss. Angry people everywhere, I tell ya! Apparently, they didn't like it ... This dude is pulling a U turn in the middle of the road,... Weirdo,... Now he's trying to catch me! This is cute,... turned on the back side of that Holley and walked out of his life! [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]
I pulled off into a gas station a few miles or so up to top off the gas and bump my timing down a degree or two and get something to drink. While I'm pumping gas, I see the same first gen Tacoma pull in the other end of the parking lot. Oh, yay! We get to meet! Wait,... nevermind, he's pulling back out this end and heading back the way he came from,... well dang,... I guess he couldn't find the two-toned 77 Ford truck sitting at the gas pump that he attempted to chase for whatever reason,... I was kind of excited to meet the driver of this riced out first gen with a fart pipe, 20's I'd guess, a terrible looking vinyl graphic and douche flute fog rolling out of the windows,... I bet I could've learned some valuable information from this outstanding citizen,... maybe another day. [emoji23]
Have a good one folks!!!
LMAO.......he put on a pretty good show for ya! He had a plan but failed to execute it.......probly best he didn't! LOL

Im doing ok. Didnt find an engine at the right price but the ones that were the ones I liked were ones that he didnt want to sale just part out. Should have just bought everything separately. Going back tomorrow to help him with some of his projects in the hopes of price reduction. How are things your way
Yeah, hopefully he'll knock some $$$ off and help ya out! Everything is good here.......been trimming some 7.62X51 brass from sunday's shooting. Other than that it's pretty quiet here.

Funny story happened about an hour ago. Took the ol Cleveland that I built for Dad a couple years ago out for a drive today to let'r breath a little bit. Got out on an old back road out in the middle of nowhere that was smooth and straight for at least 10 miles and hung my toenails into it. Caught up to an old farm truck pretty quick, noticed something coming in the distance but had plenty of road to make my move, got around with at least a half mile till I met a,... Hey! A first gen, cool! Wait,... there's a finger pointed at me in the windshield,... Da hell was that for? So I lean up in my windshield and blow them a kiss. Angry people everywhere, I tell ya! Apparently, they didn't like it ... This dude is pulling a U turn in the middle of the road,... Weirdo,... Now he's trying to catch me! This is cute,... turned on the back side of that Holley and walked out of his life! [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]
I pulled off into a gas station a few miles or so up to top off the gas and bump my timing down a degree or two and get something to drink. While I'm pumping gas, I see the same first gen Tacoma pull in the other end of the parking lot. Oh, yay! We get to meet! Wait,... nevermind, he's pulling back out this end and heading back the way he came from,... well dang,... I guess he couldn't find the two-toned 77 Ford truck sitting at the gas pump that he attempted to chase for whatever reason,... I was kind of excited to meet the driver of this riced out first gen with a fart pipe, 20's I'd guess, a terrible looking vinyl graphic and douche flute fog rolling out of the windows,... I bet I could've learned some valuable information from this outstanding citizen,... maybe another day. [emoji23]
Have a good one folks!!!

Bahaha. That’s a great story. I’d have loved to opened that Ford.
“fart pipe” and “douche flute fog”. [emoji23]

Have a good one folks!!!
I bet he’s on TW and will never see this.

Back