The Q & A Thread

Social media seems to make erryone look or become narcissitic.

Then u have all the gov funded social media experiments

See, this is what I kinda don't get, what I mean is most people seem to believe that there's 2 personalities , 1 for how you are & interact with people on a daily face-to-face basis, & the other is the personality projected on a forum/chat room/etc; (like here)...

I'm pretty confident that I'm the same person talking to you face to face as I am typing to you right now.

No keyboard warrior as I've been called, what ya see/hear is what ya get...;)

Same here man. I’m the same person typing on the forum, texting/talking on the phone, or talking to you face to face.
I imagine the people that do that cyber bullying crap or put on a fake personality online were the douche bags that got beat up in school or get pushed around everyday.

Reactions: 4wd
See, this is what I kinda don't get, what I mean is most people seem to believe that there's 2 personalities , 1 for how you are & interact with people on a daily face-to-face basis, & the other is the personality projected on a forum/chat room/etc; (like here)...

I'm pretty confident that I'm the same person talking to you face to face as I am typing to you right now.

No keyboard warrior as I've been called, what ya see/hear is what ya get...;)
Im the same asshole in person, ask my friends. If you find 1.

The stupid drama ****, the "look at me" thats become book of faces, the political agenda thats overwhelming the book of faces, the requirement of legal names on book of faces pissed me off, as it should anyone who does certain work. Its just become a govt fishing hole anyhow.

I’m on here to give my experience, help solve problems and have fun with other fellow Toyota truck people. I’m also a witty smart ass in person.

I’m on here to give my experience, help solve problems and have fun with other fellow Toyota truck people. I’m also a witty smart ass in person.

Really ? Ok, now,,, what are your turn off's ? & more importantly, what are your turn on's ?...;)

( DO NOT SAY BLONDE WIGS !!)

Im the same asshole in person, ask my friends. If you find 1.

The stupid drama ****, the "look at me" thats become book of faces, the political agenda thats overwhelming the book of faces, the requirement of legal names on book of faces pissed me off, as it should anyone who does certain work. Its just become a govt fishing hole anyhow.

Good, nice to meet you my fellow asshole... & you are 100% correct about phace phuk , it is admittingly a gov. tool for information/data mining...

Good, nice to meet you my fellow asshole... & you are 100% correct about phace phuk , it is admittingly a gov. tool for information/data mining...
That said i still have the messenger as some family use it to share ****... i got a random add request from some creeper the other day. I messeged him to find out who it was... no reply.

Weirdos

Reactions: 4wd
That said i still have the messenger as some family use it to share ****... i got a random add request from some creeper the other day. I messeged him to find out who it was... no reply.

Weirdos

Why didn’t you add me when I sent you an add request? It’s not nice to call me a weirdo. Lol.
Just kidding..... as previously stated I don’t do FaceSpace.

Back