Tire Rub- thoughts?

Toyoderp

Hi everyone! I just became a member here and I thought I would jump not the fray with a few questions.

I have a 2011 Taco Single cab that I bought used already having what I think is the Bilstein 5100 leveling kit. I just put an AAL on the rear since the damn rear end bounced like crazy on the freeway once I put a camper shell on it. It has 285/70/17s Pro comp all terrains (on Pro Comp 17x9s) on it currently and I am having some minor frame rubbing issues. Now I know I have a few options, I can go to a smaller tires, but I don't want the big rim/ stretched tire look. I could go to some sweet 16x7 steelies (those spare tire rims...where do I get those for cheap?:rolleyes:) and give that overland look and save a chunk on tire/fuel costs in the future ... as well as eliminate the tire rub all together. On the other hand, I like my big boots on the little Taco. Thoughts

Maybe... But I already trimmed the front of the well and it barely clears the back of the well as of right now. I would LOVE to give it a wee bit more lift, but it really isn't in my budget, and the front is maxed out with the adjustable shocks. Wish i had that $$$:confused:

Back