Tires.

apr97

Hankook Dynapro ATM (285/75/16)IMG_1517275650.379696.jpg

Or BFGoodrich Rugged Trail T/A (265/75/16)

IMG_1517275690.159464.jpg

Which tire will look the best, ride the best, and won’t rub or have to make too much modification?

On a 2003 Tacoma 3” leveling kit and 16x8 ion alloy 174 with -5mm offset.

Hankook Dynapro ATM (285/75/16)View attachment 14918

Or BFGoodrich Rugged Trail T/A (265/75/16)

View attachment 14919

Which tire will look the best, ride the best, and won’t rub or have to make too much modification?

On a 2003 Tacoma 3” leveling kit and 16x8 ion alloy 174 with -5mm offset.
Between those two hankook.
With the tire size and the offset it will be about a 3” wider stance 1.5” each side.

Good to know. You’re the most honest reviewer I know. I’ve been eyeing the Hankooks for mine whenever they finally need replaced, or when I can find a excuse to replace them.
Yeah I'm really happy with my dynapros. I've had them about 10k miles now. Very quiet on the hwy and good traction off road. I will buy them again..

Good to know. You’re the most honest reviewer I know. I’ve been eyeing the Hankooks for mine whenever they finally need replaced, or when I can find a excuse to replace them.

After having Goodyear Silent Armor, BFG ATs, Maxiss Mudder Buckshot, Goodyear Duratrac and Hankook Dynapro ATM, the Hankooks are the only tires I purchased a second time. My buddy used to run them on his long travel truck and never had issues. Another buddy currently runs them on his built truck and again, no issues.

After having Goodyear Silent Armor, BFG ATs, Maxiss Mudder Buckshot, Goodyear Duratrac and Hankook Dynapro ATM, the Hankooks are the only tires I purchased a second time. My buddy used to run them on his long travel truck and never had issues. Another buddy currently runs them on his built truck and again, no issues.

That’s good to know. I’ve got the stock Toyo’s now. They are alright and so decent in snow and mud but SUCK on ice or slick surfaces. They are wearing decently. I’ve never had many personal dealings with Hankook but they seem to be the way to go.

Back