TRD Pro sound system??

daveb1414

Does the TDR Pro come with the best audio sound system?
I see JBL with a subwoofer as a selection in other models but not the Pro version and it has no choices for this.

Thanks

Does the TDR Pro come with the best audio sound system?
I see JBL with a subwoofer as a selection in other models but not the Pro version and it has no choices for this.

Thanks
I think it’s standard on the auto trans and doesn’t come with the manual. Could be wrong. The one I looked at had the JBL and was an auto.

I dont have a pro ver but the upgrade stereo I think came with the technology package which I have, and I sound great.

I got a 2017 TDR off Road with the technology package but I don't have the JBL sound system. I save myself over 3000 just for getting without the JBL speakers

I don't think this sounds system is worth 3000. I will was to upgrade my sound system it wouldn't cost 3000 to get something comprable to the sound system that is installed by the factory

I don't think this sounds system is worth 3000. I will was to upgrade my sound system it wouldn't cost 3000 to get something comprable to the sound system that is installed by the factory

My JBL system was included free when I bought my truck. It was part of the TRD Offroad Extra Value Package. It aounds good for what it is but it makes upgrading harder.

Not everyone can or wants to go with an aftermarket system though.

Well I still think I got a great deal on my truck. I paid 31.900 had 6 miles on it when I got it

Well I still think I got a great deal on my truck. I paid 31.900 had 6 miles on it when I got it
Good deal for sure. I just did the kicker up grade and cost me $174 it sounds way better than the stock premium and with an amp and sub behind the seat it would sound as good as the JBL and only cost a 1/8th depending on what sub and amp you get maybe more or less.

Back