Hola, I just recently purchased a turbo kit from ''OZBoost". I will hopefully be installing it the first week of December stay tuned for pictures, numbers, and what it'll do. Already have a light bar, URD shortthrow and power stop brakes. Stay tuned.

2006. I got the turbo kit but someone at the shipping company stole the turbo. So now I'm waiting for my new one to get here. NEVER SHIP WITH TNT SHIPPING!!!

So I've taken quite the hiatus from this forum so here we go. DO NOT BUY THIS KIT!!! Cheap as all get out. BOV, is ****, FMU is not accurate. Can't say about the turbo because it was stolen out of the box, exhaust gasket exploded on the initial fire up. Boost gauge didn't work for more than 10min. Once the turbo spooled it was over boosting the engine. Looked cool and was a good conversation piece but dish out the money for the URD supercharger kit.

Before you notice the obvious the BOV isn't in the correct clocking. I had a friend instal and take photos. It was fixed before fire up.

Just how crazy cheap was this thing?
What was it rated hp wise?

No im not wanting this thing..... not even wanting a turbo. Just curious what they were selling.

I figured I would need to fab up some stuff. Or I'd need to source some of my own parts. Nope everything was there... Very cheap that's why I only kept the system on for about a week. Rated about 290 RWHP. When it would work the little taco was rowdy but it sounded like a paint shaker full of nails. You want boost buy the URD centrifugal supercharger kit.

I figured I would need to fab up some stuff. Or I'd need to source some of my own parts. Nope everything was there... Very cheap that's why I only kept the system on for about a week. Rated about 290 RWHP. When it would work the little taco was rowdy but it sounded like a paint shaker full of nails. You want boost buy the URD centrifugal supercharger kit.

Sounds like u were pinging away.

As for urd, Gadget has lost alot of respect when it comes to customer service. He cant even maintain qc of an exhaust or intake, id never buy his belt driven turbo

Back