Typical Billy bad @$$ from socal with a 05 taco prerunner

Who is Billy, and will he be getting technical?

All I seen was him suggest a chip and then he realized there's no chips.

Get Billy some Doritos and have him sit in the corner.
Lol fair enough Billy is actually Rob and as far as chips go that's a controversy some say scam some say not my respects to those with more knowlegde in some things my objective is to help and learn and I'm here to make friends with same interest if I'm wrong in anything feel free to correct me I'm open to all comments and opinions so long as respects is considered I come in peace [emoji111]️

Well, he did his homework and realized he stepped in poo, shook it off, and came back to class after wiping his boots.

Good nuff.

Cross reference xr-underground.com and
Urdusa.com if in doubt about performance.

Tw has a couple ppl u can trust there on the performance line

Hello!

Claimed "chips" usually plug into the MAF then they are basically a resistor that tells the ECU that the entering air is colder than ambient which then the ECU responds by injecting more fuel.

Into an ironically stupid rich system as it is.... The way these trucks make power when tinkering with the maf signal is by leaning the fuel out.
9:1 doesn't do anything but wash cylinders.

Stay away from ebay

Hello!

Claimed "chips" usually plug into the MAF then they are basically a resistor that tells the ECU that the entering air is colder than ambient which then the ECU responds by injecting more fuel.
Yes! facts! I like the info I shall go through the lengths of more reading before posting sorry guys I like the knowledge you come with[emoji868]

Back