Uni Filter

What is everyone’s thoughts on installing a Uni Filter UP-107 1" Clamp-On Breather. What have you guys got out of yours? What benefits do you get out of yours?

What is everyone’s thoughts on installing a Uni Filter UP-107 1" Clamp-On Breather. What have you guys got out of yours? What benefits do you get out of yours?
Do explain.

To keep the factory injection pump from shredding its stock filter? Great idea, highly recommend.

Otherwise if ur referring to some kind of pcv breather to atmosphere, ur gunna throw codes because thats a closed system.

Where is this injection pump filter you speak of located? I seen a short write up on it for a 4 banger, does the 3.5 have one? Interested to see if this is something I need to investigate.

On my 2019 Runner, I use one in place of the foam on my air injection pump. There's no benefit besides not having a failing foam filter. No issues to speak of but I do run the plastic cover to keep the water from getting on top.

Where is this injection pump filter you speak of located? I seen a short write up on it for a 4 banger, does the 3.5 have one? Interested to see if this is something I need to investigate.

Looks like no pump on the 3.5.

Put one on my '13 taco a few months back. Haven't noticed anything at all, one way or the other.

Put one on my '13 taco a few months back. Haven't noticed anything at all, one way or the other.
You will notice not having to spend $700+ because the garbage Toyota foam filter deteriorated and got sucked into your system. :D

I have 180k miles on my 05’ and don’t have one. They are most likely a waste of money if you drive your truck moderately and not push it too much.

I have 180k miles on my 05’ and don’t have one. They are most likely a waste of money if you drive your truck moderately and not push it too much.

The V6 didn't have a smog pump until 2012. Were you thinking intake air filter?

Last edited:
Back