US and Canada tour.

Scuzzy

So, retirement is fast approaching in a few months. I would like some feedback on a plan I am putting together.

I am purchasing a toterhome and I am going to tour the US and Canada. On this trip I will be bringing all of my tools and welders. I will be bringing my Taco and Can Am.

I would like to meet many of you, perhaps do some work on your trucks and do some wheeling in places I do not know about.

Would any of you out there be interested in participating in my little adventure?

Scuzzy

So, retirement is fast approaching in a few months. I would like some feedback on a plan I am putting together.

I am purchasing a toterhome and I am going to tour the US and Canada. On this trip I will be bringing all of my tools and welders. I will be bringing my Taco and Can Am.

I would like to meet many of you, perhaps do some work on your trucks and do some wheeling in places I do not know about.

Would any of you out there be interested in participating in my little adventure?

Scuzzy
Sounds like a fun time! If it's next summer and you make it to AZ, I might join the party for a ride. Looked at Moab, UT at all? I was planning on heading there for a week or so next summer but haven't planned out anything. Might be a fun meet-up spot/ camping trip/ fun run.

Gotta check out Truth or Consequences NM. Love that place. Congrats on retirement. I just spent 36 days on my motorcycle, Triumph, and 23 states. 9300 miles total. Good stuff, America is beautiful. Spent almost 2 weeks traveling the Rockies. Grand Junction is nice, close to Grand Mesa. Oregon coast is a must!20180616_131551.jpeg20180623_185802.jpeg

I live in Brookings Oregon right on the ocean, so y’all have a place to stay if your ever this way, invite to all. I’ll give anyone a tour, duning, wheeling and I guess people like fishing and lighthouses...lol. New Mexico is now added to the list and I will be there!

Gotta check out Truth or Consequences NM. Love that place. Congrats on retirement. I just spent 36 days on my motorcycle, Triumph, and 23 states. 9300 miles total. Good stuff, America is beautiful. Spent almost 2 weeks traveling the Rockies. Grand Junction is nice, close to Grand Mesa. Oregon coast is a must!View attachment 21554View attachment 21555
You live in NM? Or just passed through? NM has a lot of cool stuff too, and ya pretty much never see another living soul the entire time. Haha

Last edited:
Ive stayed at Riverbend a few times! Rode Gila, and hung out in Silver City too! I just really like NM. It will probably be my next move

I live in Brookings Oregon right on the ocean, so y’all have a place to stay if your ever this way, invite to all. I’ll give anyone a tour, duning, wheeling and I guess people like fishing and lighthouses...lol. New Mexico is now added to the list and I will be there!
I have a good friend who works in the forest service out of Brookings. Haha

Back