Vibration when first starts rolling

Bob 1147

I have 126k on my 2008 taco and I pull a 22ft travel trailer. I recently started getting a slight vibration or shutter when I start from a stop. I am not pulling my trailer when this happens but will be soon and want to make sure nothing is wrong before I do

Same problem here... except I haven't hauled anything. I just put bigger size wheels so I'm assuming the weight of the wheels can cause this? When I accelerate it begins to pull like if it needs more power going from 1-2.5k rpms. To avoid this, I kinda have to hit the gas to bring those rpms fast enough to avoid that pull. This pull is kinda more like a shake.

Wheels are bigger, tires are smaller, but the overall diameter is still kept at stock ( 265-65-16) now I'm running 265-50-20 which is actually a bit smaller... in assuming it shakes because of weight of my wheels?

I have 126k on my 2008 taco and I pull a 22ft travel trailer. I recently started getting a slight vibration or shutter when I start from a stop. I am not pulling my trailer when this happens but will be soon and want to make sure nothing is wrong before I do
Maybe a bad carrier bearing?

Back