we need this bipolar schizophrenic build to join

Discussion in 'Member Builds' started by Bojangles, Sep 18, 2017.

1. Bojangles

Bojangles Well-Known Member

The tater is strong

2. Avatar

Tacoma Forum Sign Up!

Join TacomaForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Toyota truck fan? If so we invite you to join TacomaForum.com. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Toyota Tacoma Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your truck, and have a great time with other Toyota Tacoma fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Tacoma you'll find that TacomaForum.com is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join TacomaForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. whippersnapper02

whippersnapper02 Negative Nancy

I stopped watching that inbred dumbass months ago.

jvan1474 and Bogunn like this.
  4. OP
    Bojangles

lyze

5. kp.taco

kp.taco Well-Known Member

I started to watch the video but it looked like stupid **** to me.

jvan1474 and Bojangles like this.
  6. OP
    Bojangles

just wished he would join a forum 1 day since he blocked comments

Bogunn and kp.taco like this.
  7. Bogunn

Bogunn Well-Known Member

I’m with kp.taco. I watched the start of it but it’s a little too stupid for me. It’s always a good sign someone is “a little different” when they disable the comments for their post.

8. Bogunn

Bogunn Well-Known Member

If he would join for a day I’m sure he’d want to stay because of whippersnapper’s positive outlook and your kind, welcoming words Bojangles.

Bojangles and OR17TRD like this.
  9. OP
    Bojangles

Gotz me all tingley in the jangles there.

Bogunn likes this.
  10. 4wd

4wd Well-Known Member

Do he have a purty mouth ?...

Bogunn and Bojangles like this.
  11. BIRDSLAYER

BIRDSLAYER Well-Known Member

Ok, that guy is a lunatic! I stomached the whole 10:20 of my life I'll never get back. Wtf's with the night rider lights/gauges, I was gettin hyptonized by them! And yes anyone who posts videos but doesn't allow comments is on the weirdo radar for sure... when I was a kid my dad would sometimes say there's no lifeguard in the gene pool.

Bogunn and 4wd like this.
  12. 4wd

4wd Well-Known Member

when I was a kid my dad would sometimes say.." there's no lifeguard in the gene pool."

Haha , love it ! your dad is a wise man...

Series6, Bogunn, kp.taco and 2 others like this.
  13. OP
    Bojangles

Air fuel ratio and vac/boost

Bogunn and BIRDSLAYER like this.
  14. BIRDSLAYER

Ahh, I see... but still kinda night riderish. I kept waiting for him to give the truck a command.

Bogunn likes this.
  15. OP
    Bojangles

Eh, you get used to it.
    The cost of a new engine if you run lean vs a gauge weighs out.

16. OP
    Bojangles

The biggest issue your seeing i think is the refresh rate of the gauges vs camera. Its adding a lil extra confusion.

BIRDSLAYER likes this.
  17. OP
    Bojangles

Compare to my cold start awhile back.... obv i have a mechanical boost gauge, but notice the wideband is much calmer looking?
    Even when hes idling his appears to flicker due to camera refresh

Bogunn and BIRDSLAYER like this.
  18. OP
    Bojangles

Heres 1 not idling

BIRDSLAYER likes this.
  19. BIRDSLAYER

Ok, makes more sense now. It explains why he went into such detail about how he did everything except edit his videos all on his phone. Haha! The camera quality or angle of the shot may be why it was so flashy like a slot machine. Or a ****ty gauge? I dunno... thanks for the info and video with a still shot! Much appreciated.

20. OP
    Bojangles

Gauge is not the issue, the angle may have made it the center of your attention tho.

Im 98% sure its just the refresh rate x2 since u have 2 gauges refreshing

Go record your pc screen, or turn on the air conditioner to the house and record the fan moving outside... refresh is a powerful mindfook

21. 4wd

4wd Well-Known Member

Let me encapsulate this for you guys.... The guy is a tool,, & all those flashy gauges mean nothing really, any gauge or meter than measures the tiniest anomaly in system is about like having no gauge at all if you think about it...The reason his comments are disabled is because he IS a tool ,knows it, doesn't want others to remind him of it.....

Ever see something rolling down the road with every dumbass bell & whistle available on it, it's this guy,, he should buy some spinners for his truck making sure that the driverside front spinner....doesn't spin.... yeah, now you stylin' braaaa...:)

BIRDSLAYER likes this.