What color should I wrap my Taco?

SomeDirtyCuban

Let's do something fun what are your ideas on the color I should wrap it.
It's currently black, although beautiful, it's a pain in the ass to keep clean. And dread full when you spend 2 hours washing it then it rains the next day.
That was my Friday and Saturday this week.
Enjoy!

It's currently black, although beautiful, it's a pain in the ass to keep clean. And dread full when you spend 2 hours washing it then it rains the next day.
Enjoy!
Inferno[emoji1][emoji1] linex blue/olive green/orange if you want to go craZzzy and if you want to put a .500 magnum hole in your wallet

Enjoy!

Get the Cuban flag [emoji1083] on one side, Mexican flag [emoji1166] on the other, and American flag [emoji631] on the top. You’ll look like the most ethnically confused person ever.

[emoji50][emoji50][emoji50] whaaat?? Please elaborate...
I buy the materials, I apply them my self.
I used to be an apprentice at a Car Wrap Shop here in Vegas, even before then, long before I began experimenting on my Veloster. It's one of my hobbies things I love to do. I refuse to pay someone to do something I'm positive I could do on my own so I just went crazy and started buying supplies and wrapped my car.
12f6bd149df059c588dd4ce45cf1701d.jpg
Screenshot_20170723-124759.jpg

Back