What have you done to your Tacoma today?

Bought it. Removed the alum tool box and the aftermarket sat radio thing that was in the truck.

pg014TH.jpg

I think its loud also. It does quiet a little bit with time, but cabin noise is a little more than I like. Since Im doing a speaker upgrade, I will be taking out the seats and using Kilmat in the cab. Should help.

Actually im returning then for a new set. When i have it on auto setting, the LED lights look good. But when i put it on the DRLs you can barely see them. Other than that, i love them.

Actually im returning then for a new set. When i have it on auto setting, the LED lights look good. But when i put it on the DRLs you can barely see them. Other than that, i love them.
Hmmmm, thinking one day I'd like to upgrade, just want to make sure it's a good move. They look soo sharp [emoji6]

Nice truck BTW!

Looks better without the sticker. How was it getting it off?
Thanks

The media used has a lot of glue, and it seperates very easily. A heat gun is a must, go slow and work small sections. For the bit of glue that remained (5-10%) I worked at it with 70% isopropyl alcohol, holding a damp rag on the glue for 10 seconds then gently rubbing.

It was a PITA, but patience won over. After, worked over the whole area with a buffer, polish and wax. Looks good as new now, can't even see if there was anything there prior, no ghosting.

Last edited:
@Bogunn if you really want floor mats I have some brand new ones. They gave me 2 sets and I’m using the al weather one which I think is better

@Bogunn if you really want floor mats I have some brand new ones. They gave me 2 sets and I’m using the al weather one which I think is better
Thanks man! I’m good now.
I’m using my all weathers too. Now that they fit in place better they do great.
That’s awesome they gave you two sets. They used to do that all the time but the last two Toyota’s I’ve bought didn’t have the cloth mats with it.
I wouldn’t have used the cloth anyway.

Back