What say you ?

Sounds like a typical auto writer. They always hate on the toyotas. It's because they don't update they're vehicles very often, and they focus on very odd complaints that nobody in the real world talks about.

It's the same with anything not just automobiles. I just bought a new washing machine, and the online reviews say it's terrible. It's a Speed Queen (highly reliable brand made 100% in USA) the reviewers say you should avoid it because it's not as efficient blah blah blah.

How long do these people even spend with the products they review? It's pretty clear to me that the above article is paid off by Ford to sell a dud vehicle

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

People usually only do reviews when something is bad or messing up "on them". When they are happy with no problems, THEIRS NOTHING TO COMPLAIN ABOUT.....so no reason to write a bad review..

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Haters be hatin'! We had a Fisher Pakel washer for 17 years .it was awesome you could almost wear the clothes when it finished spinning ! Unfortunately it outlasted the parts source so it got junked when circuit board cooked .it sucks when they stop making good stuff .Now China owns the company so they don't come from New Zealand .total junk .

Back