What should I do next

Take those mud flaps off! Ha jk but looks like you got the outside looking good maybe do some bolt on engine mods if you haven't already..

Yeah I already ordered a lift and a front guard and yeah the engine has a trd supercharger and it is straight piped with cats still on inside is spotless and blows cold air like you were in Alaska

Whats wrong with mud flaps, helps keep the truck clean. Had them on my 08 for 5 years. They said 4x4 in white on the back ones. Came that way from the Factory. Got them on my new 4runner also. Do what ever you want, its your truck!! Personally,i think i would do Gun Rack and those chrome sexy girl things ghat go in the back windows!!!

Whats wrong with mud flaps, helps keep the truck clean. Had them on my 08 for 5 years. They said 4x4 in white on the back ones. Came that way from the Factory. Got them on my new 4runner also. Do what ever you want, its your truck!! Personally,i think i would do Gun Rack and those chrome sexy girl things ghat go in the back windows!!!
Don't for get the fuzzy dice from the rear view mirror.

I can't see anyone's pics. Anyone know why?
Only pics in this thread are in the first post.
As for profile pics, either photography is simply too complex for some people or they just don't have what I would call a photographic complexion.

Last edited:
Back