What to buy with $250

Duckology14

Duckology14
I know this might be a little silly but I have $250 right now to spend on my 06 tacoma. Anyone have any ideas what they would buy for $250 or under? ImageUploadedByTaco Forum1425064515.244569.jpg

Weathertech rain guards. And you'll still have enough left over for something else. Floor mats maybe.

Well that is not even close to true at all. There is a lot of little add ons and mods you can do for $250 and under. I just don't know which ones I want to do so I'm asking for ideas.
It comes down to what life style do you live. Construction worker, off reader, desk job, beach bum, what look are you going for, many options but you want to apply them practically

It comes down to what life style do you live. Construction worker, off reader, desk job, beach bum, what look are you going for, many options but you want to apply them practically
Just looking for fun little things to do to my truck so I can enjoy it. I guess looks is what I'm going for.

Ones like yours. I'd have to add the factory rails on the roof. No problem there. Any certain one you recommend or don't recommend?
To be honest no. Unless you are looking for something specific like for a kayak or something in that nature. I have friends who dropped a lot of money on there rack and granted theirs might be a little more sturdy but I paid a fraction of the price and mine holds up great.

To be honest no. Unless you are looking for something specific like for a kayak or something in that nature. I have friends who dropped a lot of money on there rack and granted theirs might be a little more sturdy but I paid a fraction of the price and mine holds up great.
Thanks for the info. If I get one I'll post pics.

Back