What's your Tacoma's name ? ? ?

TexasBigBlue

I've always given my pickup trucks a name after purchasing them. I named my first Tacoma Maria, my second one was Scary Cary, and my current Tacoma BigBlue (for obvious reasons). I know there are many dudes out there that give names to their pickup trucks so let's hear them. And please keep the politics out of it. The last time I posed the question on a different website I got suspended four times. Pictures get double likes.

Attachments

• IMG_3149 copy.jpg
    IMG_3149 copy.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 12
  • image2-2.jpeg
    image2-2.jpeg
    618.2 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG_1598.JPG
    IMG_1598.JPG
    362.7 KB · Views: 9
Ummmm...... I call it the Tacoma or Truck.

Although, I must admit my dog was named Gao for a while. That means "dog" in Mandarin. I was in China at the time. Then my dog's personality began to emerge.....earning him the name of Shadow.

When My Wife and I are deciding between taking the Tacoma or her Tucson, we say "are we going to blop or htract'? So we refer to her Tucson as "HTRACT" since her's is all wheel drive and my truck as "blop" since it gurgles and blops when you shift gears while the exhaust is un-bolted.

Ummmm...... I call it the Tacoma or Truck.

Although, I must admit my dog was named Gao for a while. That means "dog" in Mandarin. I was in China at the time. Then my dog's personality began to emerge.....earning him the name of Shadow.
My wifes siamese cat is named Tao after the cat with the 2 dogs in the incredible journey movie. I have no clue what that name means, but the cat knows his name and comes when you call it.

Back