Wheel spacers

Depends on the wheel. There was a 5mm difference in the ones I put on from my stock. I didn't even bother with spacers.

Sent from my iPhone using Taco Forum mobile app
Oh ok. Ummm idk I just bought some stock fj rims to put on. Need to save some more money to get tires. I was just curious because when I looked them up it was saying it's mostly for looks. I never had wheel spacers before.

Oh ok. Ummm idk I just bought some stock fj rims to put on. Need to save some more money to get tires. I was just curious because when I looked them up it was saying it's mostly for looks. I never had wheel spacers before.

That's what I put on. Bead lock style on and ended up putting FJ Trail Team wheels on ImageUploadedByTaco Forum1412653400.946891.jpg

Ok cool. By the way that is a nice looking truck. Well done

Thanks man. It's the baja edition. Had the red TRD springs so I went with it. No chrome. All badges are red. I'm glad I went with the FJ wheels. Post pics if you get some new wheels and tires.

Thanks man. It's the baja edition. Had the red TRD springs so I went with it. No chrome. All badges are red. I'm glad I went with the FJ wheels. Post pics if you get some new wheels and tires.

What tires do you have on them? I'm trying to decide if I want the get bfg or the coopers

What tires do you have on them? I'm trying to decide if I want the get bfg or the coopers

I ended up putting General Grabbers A/T2's. Love them. I like them better then the BFG's I had. $772 mounted and balanced plus switched my TPMS sensors.

I ended up putting General Grabbers A/T2's. Love them. I like them better then the BFG's I had. $772 mounted and balanced plus switched my TPMS sensors.

Wow that's a good price. By any chance did you buy the tires at a discount tire shop or somewhere else?

Ok so I have a question that you can help me with. I'm looking at 3 different types of tires, I will list them. Just not sure what to get cause I always had BFG but was seeing what else was out there.

Tire size - 265 70 17

Cooper ATP $847

BFG $1167

General at2 $722

Ok so I have a question that you can help me with. I'm looking at 3 different types of tires, I will list them. Just not sure what to get cause I always had BFG but was seeing what else was out there.

Tire size - 265 70 17

Cooper ATP $847

BFG $1167

General at2 $722

I bought mine at a local tire shop. They have been around since the 70's. As for tires. That's up to you. I have BFG A/T. And after 30k they were worn half way. Not to bad. But they were a bit loud for my taste. Plus it was a very heavy ply for the taco. I did research and liked everything I read about the general grabbers. Plus I could but 8 generals to 4 BFG's. And with a 60k mile warranty I couldn't go wrong. I'm not big on coopers.

I bought mine at a local tire shop. They have been around since the 70's. As for tires. That's up to you. I have BFG A/T. And after 30k they were worn half way. Not to bad. But they were a bit loud for my taste. Plus it was a very heavy ply for the taco. I did research and liked everything I read about the general grabbers. Plus I could but 8 generals to 4 BFG's. And with a 60k mile warranty I couldn't go wrong. I'm not big on coopers.

Ok cool. Thanks for the info. It really does help. I'm thinking that I am going to go with the general grabber at2. That is what they are called right?

Ok cool. Thanks for the info. It really does help. I'm thinking that I am going to go with the general grabber at2. That is what they are called right?

Yes. I'm running 265x70x16. There is a difference if you get P265's. The "P" is for a heavier ply. Like the BFG A/T. Plus they are more expensive. So if you don't do a lot of off roading you don't need the extra ply and it will save you some $$.

Yes. I'm running 265x70x16. There is a difference if you get P265's. The "P" is for a heavier ply. Like the BFG A/T. Plus they are more expensive. So if you don't do a lot of off roading you don't need the extra ply and it will save you some $$.

Can you get heavier ply in the 270/70/17 ? And I dont really do off roading just like trail riding every once in a while. How much more is it?

Can you get heavier ply in the 270/70/17 ? And I dont really do off roading just like trail riding every once in a while. How much more is it?

You can. Just have them look up the difference between P270 and 270.

You can. Just have them look up the difference between P270 and 270.

Just ordered my general grabbers at2 265/70/17. They will be in next week. Thanks for the info on them. I wouldn't of got them if you didn't give me the info so thanks for that.

Back