Wheels

rcustoms

I have a 2012 Tacoma and was wondering if 17in wheels with -12 offset and 4 back spacing with 265/75/17 would fit without tubing with a 3 inch lift ?

Thank you to anyone that may know more then me [emoji1303]

I have a 2012 Tacoma and was wondering if 17in wheels with -12 offset and 4 back spacing with 265/75/17 would fit without tubing with a 3 inch lift ?

My wheels are -12 offset, 17x9, I also remember seeing the computer say 4.25 backspacing and-6 offset. Idk if it makes any difference or why we need two ways to give the same information but anyhoo....

My caster is at 4.0 on the passenger side and 3.7 on driver's side. Camber and toe is whatever straight was, I don't remember, but I barely rub the un-chopped mount on the passenger side when full-tucked, full-lock-right and reversing.

285/70/17 and 2" lift with Total Chaos UCA's.

*I do still plan to do the cab mount chop but I'm not in a hurry...

Last edited:
My wheels are -12 offset, 17x9, I also remember seeing the computer say 4.25 backspacing and-6 offset. Idk if it makes any difference or why we need two ways to give the same information but anyhoo....

My caster is at 4.0 on the passenger side and 3.7 on driver's side. Camber and toe is whatever straight was, I don't remember, but I barely rub the un-chopped mount on the passenger side when full-tucked, full-lock-right and reversing.

285/70/17 and 2" lift with Total Chaos UCA's.

*I do still plan to do the cab mount chop but I'm not in a hurry...

Thanks man I have a 2001 Tacoma and have recently got a 2012 Tacoma and am slowly working on it so I appreciate the help

265/75/17 will work. How wide are the rims you’re going to be using?
17x?”

Might have a little rubbing at full lock.

Back