Whining Noise

John P. Ferry

Help,
There's this noise as I accelerate from a stop or slow speeds. I sounds like a whining noise and sometimes it isn't bearable other times it is. It's on when moving if you press the accelerator in parkie doesn't do it. My trucks scheduled to go in Feb, 5 for 5K work. The power window is supposed to be checked and want this look d. Anyone have any ideas what it might be? I just thought maybe some of you have had a similar issue. I'm hoping I didn't get a lemon, with these issues! I'm planning on taking the Tacoma Labrador Canada to Fly Fish for Huge Brook Trout and don't want to get issues on the way. These trips you need to be at the dock for your Float Plane trip on time. If you don't make it you have to pay for a private flight that can cost upward of 1500 dollars!

Thanks
John

Mine does it too. You can press on the gas at certain speeds to make it happen, let off the gas it calms down. No issues with the AC whatever but it gets annoying for a brand new 19. Sort of a whistle. Never happens with AC turned off.

I have the first oil change coming up, will see if they have had other reports.

Back