Why Can I not Post Links?

Pseudo-Fed

I've been a member at least two days and have done some posting. Error when trying to post in classifieds with pic link says I've only been a member for a day. I did try to post first day and got error, but there was no way to "cancel" my post, so every time I go in to create new thread it pulls my draft post in.

Can you clear my draft classifieds post and check my # of days as a registered member please? Thank you.

@Pseudo-Fed Sorry for the trouble you had and for my delayed response. Hopefully this has resolved itself. We have an automated spam tool that prevents new users with only a few posts from posting links. It's designed to fight spambots that register and post a bunch of junk. Let me know if it's still working for you. Thanks.​

@Csilver3 I just checked your account and you have all the right permissions to post. Are you trying to post from the app or on the website www.TacomaForum.com? If you're having trouble using the app just see if you can post a link on the website... that will help me narrow down the issue.

Thanks.

Back