WTB mud flaps/guards/whatever

uncleEddie

Looking for mud flaps for my 2015, left rear in particular. Anyone know if 3rd gen flaps even come close? Lots of THEM for sale but having a hard time with 2nd gen. Thanks all.

Look at WeatherTech.

I've got mud flaps behind all 4 wheels on my Gen2. Easy install using existing body mount locations. No drill. Install time was about 5 minutes per wheel.

Be aware. These are hard flaps and may tear off when off roading in rough terrain.

Thanks, I think stock flaps are fairly stiff as well. More pliable would be preferred. Personally, I don't know what all the fuss is, about WeatherTech. Near as I can tell, all aftermarket direct fit flaps tout no drilling, and none I've found are softer. They all look about the same and most are less expensive. Get what you pay for? How do you know unless you buy a bunch of different brands and compare. Just as soon find stock flaps as I'm only missing the left rear and the paint damage is only going to get worse.

Then you have limited sources. Dealer, salvage yard, or internet suppliers like RockAuto or similar. Getting just one flap could be difficult.

You could try,,,,
oempartsouce.com
toyotapartsdeal.com

I only recommend WeatherTech because I have direct experience with their products. I've been very satisfied with their products, quality, price and service.

Back