Your local weather

byrd

And so it starts.........
Been raining off & on all day, temps are falling fast. Glad I'm off tomorrow. :thumbsup:

Tonight
Nov 21

50°F
Observed High
5:05 am

27°F

Rain / Ice Early :thumbdown:
Chance of precip:
60%
Wind:
N at 17 mph

Be glad its only rain. Had a few twisters come by my neck of the woods last weekend, Luckily it passed us by. Kind of an adrenaline rush when the air-raid sirens go off at 10am on a Sunday...in NOVEMBER!

Same here. Are you in the Texas/Oklahoma area?

Not that far south, in Kansas.

I'm sure by now it's icing over outside. Roads up North, about 90 miles from here are getting slick according to this news reports earlier. I haven't ventured out since I 1st posted.
http://www.kctv5.com/story/24038557/multiple-crashes-close-section-of-i-29-northbound-in-holt-county

Figured we don't have a thread about what the weather is doing in your neck of the woods. So here it is.

Twisters.....I've never seen one as long as I have lived here. (knocking on wood). Seen the results in a few towns though. Not pretty!

-2° Not looking forward to those temps. That happens about Jan here. Glad these Taco's have awesome heaters. At least mine does. :sweatdrop:

Chilly but at least the sun is out! :thumbsup:

Today
Nov 28

42°F Hi

23°F Lo

Sunny
Chance of rain:
0%
Wind:
NNW at 8 mph

In Washington DC southern suburb , Fredeicksburg Virginia, Rain 3" total changed over to flurries yesterday. Some icy patches this morning 22 degrees and crunchy in the back field taking the beagle out for his morning doodies. Bright and sunny now. Great Thanksgiving weather.

Anyone want to trade?
cold%20smiley.gif

Today
Dec 6
Cold with clouds breaking

Day
Hi 21°
RealFeel® 6°
Precipitation 32%

Night
Lo 9°
RealFeel® 5°
Precipitation 0%

Thanks Yota, you just reminded me I need to cut some painters plastic the length of my windshield. I hate scraping ice. Especially freezing rain kind that builds up like your photo. You can cover the side mirrors with gallon zip lock bags and then fold them in. Whatever you do don't scrape the mirror!!! I use to until I broke the passenger mirror on my Hilux yrs ago.

Thanks Yota, you just reminded me I need to cut some painters plastic the length of my windshield. I hate scraping ice. Especially freezing rain kind that builds up like your photo. You can cover the side mirrors with gallon zip lock bags and then fold them in. Whatever you do don't scrape the mirror!!! I use to until I broke the passenger mirror on my Hilux yrs ago.

Thanks for the tip

I'll trade with ya!!!!!

Today, light snow

Hi today -22c

Lo tonight -34c
Windchill (feels like) -46c

Tomorrow high -24c

Still wanna trade?

Thanks for the tip

Np, as for the windshield just shut down with the wipers up, pull them away from the windshield, lay your plastic across with enough overlap to shut in the doors. Put wipers down to hold in place. Works for snow as well, minimal scraping, side windows and back.
Saves a ton of time and you don't freeze to death.

I'll trade with ya!!!!!

Today, light snow

Hi today -22c

Lo tonight -34c
Windchill (feels like) -46c

Tomorrow high -24c

Still wanna trade?

Yuck, I was hoping for a little more on the plus side.
shappy_wink_100-102.gif

Back