Your opinion highway tires and valve sensors for wheels.

Hill

2012 TRD crew cab. Looking for new highway tires. Want high mileage warranty and quiet tires that's good for our NW rain. Also need to buy valve sensors for snow wheels.

In my opinion, the Cooper Discoverer H/T is a good all season all weather tire. It comes with a 60k mileage warranty. As far as new sensors for the snow wheels, I recommend just using regular valve stems. Or spend around $70 on each new sensor and then the cost to program all of them. Then you'll have to do a relearn on the TPMS system everytime you swap wheels.

Thanks, I've always had good luck with Coopers.

I bought an extra set of wells and need to find TPMS sensors for these wheels. Any suggestions?

I have a set of wheel sensors for steel wheels. Came off of 2013 Tacoma. My truck had 500 miles when I took them off. Cell 731-223-2399 any time. Stone

Sensors from steel wheels will indeed work with aluminum wheels...at least they will with the Toyota factory wheels. I just upgraded to a set of TRD Off Road wheels in March. The trick is that the sensors must be turned 180 degrees from their normal position.

Back