2016 Tacoma flange yoke UPDATE

I took my truck (2016 TRD 4door long bed auto) in for a driveline disconnect because i planned on towing it behind our motorhome. During disassembly of the driveline we noticed the snap ring retainer portion of the flange yoke had a crack. Well when we pressed the "U"joint out a piece of the yoke broke off. I have been looking for a new yoke but can't seem to find one. On the yoke it says SPICER 5019161. On the other side id has 260515. Anyone have any ideas? Haven't been to the dealer yet, and being Friday looks like it will have to wait.
UPDATE forum wouldn't let me reply I need some likes.

Thats gunna be a dealer item probably special order
I found one at a local dealer. the part Number is what everyone else was looking for. 3302-185. He took the actual measurements from the old part and it fit perfect. I had to pay a pretty price for it ($75) but I was pressed for time. I have been looking around on the internet and found one . I called them and they said it was the same as the 3302-185 so I'm going to order one and have it put on the stock driveline in case I ever sell the truck. I have found them for $18 to $75

Back