Ancient Aliens

Well imo, nikkei will implement the same policies anyways as the orangeman without the baggage, so either way it's far better than the clown show now. I still would like to see the orangeman get in there just to see him clean house which I'm afraid won't get done with anyone else.
Right now it's good to see all these car dealers writing letters to chit can this ev nonsense from brandon. Even our democratic governor had the balls finally, to denounce his ev mandates. Let the private industry dictate when it's time for ev's.

Evs definitely have their place within the big cities, grocery getters etc.
But not in the middle of nowhere south Dakota
Most definitely not.

Last edited:
Evs definitely have their place within the big cities, grocery getters etc.
But not in the middle of nowhere south Dakota
Most definitely not.
Even in the cities, many vehicles are left to park on the streets...people that own them have no garage where they can recharge them. Good luck in the city waiting to use their charge stations....usually they're not working, or someone is charging their car before them....only takes about an hr., the downside is these fast charges will kill the ev's battery a lot sooner which should take 8 hrs for a proper charge, or overnight.
Even the auto dealers now are seeing how brandon gaslighted the industry with his ev bs. They have ev cars piling up in their lots like cord wood that no one wants.

He is still of the same party with the same "give it away" mentality.

I think 4 years of this level of giving is more than enough.

migrants, Ukraine, Israel, China, student loans, and many many more.

Its really easy to get USA money if you are not a citizen.

Ukraine thing is still a thing out there? i never hear about it anymore in casual passing

You need to read, and see the news more often....europe, and the middle east are not far from a world war....and to think just 4 years ago it was peaceful over there. Orangeman had it all under control till brandon, and company f**ked it all up.

Last I knew, the USA had given the Ukraine around $175B in aid in one form or another.

I haven't kept track of it for the past couple months, so I assume the new total is well past $200B.

Just think what those $$ could do here in the USA. Probably have enough bucks to shore up the Southern border against the flood of illegals and begin deporting those who don't meet the VISA requirement.

Last I knew, the USA had given the Ukraine around $175B in aid in one form or another.

I haven't kept track of it for the past couple months, so I assume the new total is well past $200B.

Just think what those $$ could do here in the USA. Probably have enough bucks to shore up the Southern border against the flood of illegals and begin deporting those who don't meet the VISA requirement.
Yeah, but it's not in brandon's interest to fix our border. He wants equity so were more like poor 3rd world countries.

Won't matter much...if Texas goes blue so do all their electoral college 38 votes. That along with california and new york that are already very blue would be pretty much a major obstacle for any republican to overcome.

Back